How to find us...
- Take the N7 highway out of Cape Town travelling north for 212km (+/- 2 hours).
- You will pass through the towns of Malmesbury, Mooreesburg, Piketberg and Citrusdal.
- Turn right off the N7 onto the R364 towards the town centre of Clanwilliam.
- Continue straight past the Shell Service Station and Sederkem Pharmacy.
- Cross the Jan Dissels River, and continue straight on the Pakhuys Pass (31.8km from Shell to next turnoff).
- Turn left onto a gravel road with the board: "Elizabethfontein, Fredericksdal, Wolfsdrif".
- Travel 17.1km to Zandkraal gate (CN18) on your right.
- Travel another 1.3km to the main gate of Zandkraal (large natural stone gate), following Zandkraal boards.
- From this gate it is another 2.6km to the units.